Bicycle Ambulance

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Training Begins

Monday morning started early.  I was up at the crack of dawn.  Since we only had some eggs, Joao scrambled some up for breakfast.  I also had some dried mangos.  We had several presentations on income generation by Jonathan, data entry by Jason.  I gave my health presentation and got some good feedback on local issues that will allow me to alter my  presentation.  We plan on doing some live cooking demonstrations next week to empahsize nutrition. The promoters reported that many families do not plan their meals and infact have nothing to eat.  They head out daily to scavange and find something to eat.  They did not quite understand how teaching them to properly eat would help.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a pretty good audience. Are you using Portuguese to teach them? Also - videos aren’t working. We would love to see some video. - Eric.

    ReplyDelete